11/27/09

class presentations - questions


1. Please explain why you chose the method of presentation that you did?
- I thought it would be easier to understand for everyone if it was shown through a relatable tv show that was popular.
Cartoons seem to make things simpler, and can make even the most tragic and deep texts, comical and light. Even though it was a lot of work, I'm glad we chose to create clips.

2.What were your influences for this presentation?
- The Simpsons and the text of Act 4.

3. Was this presentation any different than
past presentations? Please explain.
Perhaps. It took hours to create, and record everything correctly.
We created individual graphics to go along with the gif's,
and added music and tried our best to translate the text correctly.

4. Was this presentation any more challenging or was it
easier than past presentations? Please explain.

It was challengi
ng in the sense of the actual production; carrying out the design of what we did.
The concept wasn't at all complicated. We'd discussed and dissected the text before hand, so we had a clear understanding.

5. Do you find yourself writing more on your private blog,
or on the class blog? Please explain.
Private blog. For one, I'm not an author for the class blog and I just find it
awfully complicated to track what I've done when its mixed in with so many other people's posts.
My blog has my own posts one after another. Simple.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your views. You should include a link to your presentation on your blog as well. It was a creative and unique approach to Macbeth. I have never seen it done that way before in class. Way to go- I hop eyou had fun despite the time involved.
    Now do yu think Macbeth is a tragic hero or not?

    ReplyDelete